FYI: A Method for Writing Testable Conformance Clauses and its Applications

[fyi, as Art noted on chairs list]

FYI about a nice document that Dom and Marcos started  re writing
testable conformance clauses:

  http://dev.w3.org/2008/dev-ind-testing/extracting-test-assertions-pub.html

See the following thread for related discussion:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2010JanMar/
0206.html

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia