Re: RNG schema plans

From: MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 21:03:03 +0900
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
While writing RELAX NG schemas for XML digital signature, I have
encountered unclear points in the specification.  In particular,
where the XSD schema simply provides xsd:any, the spec is
not clear enough.

Although I do not think that such a separate document for RELAX NG
causes any problems to RELAX NG users, I still think that
RELAX NG schemas as part of your specs force careful reviews and
are thus useful.

Cheers,
Makoto