Re: Clarifying XPath Filtering Transform text (pertains to ACTION-350, ACTION-352, and ISSUE-141)

From: Ed Simon <edsimon@xmlsec.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:16:52 -0500
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
During last week's teleconference, I mentioned that other items open for
me may now be closed because they pertain to ACTION-350 which has now
been deemed closed because Frederic, Thomas, Scott, and I agree to leave
it unresolved -- basically the amount of work to resolve and/or continue
discussing it is not commensurate with value of addressing it given the
issue is not pertinent for 2.0.

Those related items, which may now be closed in addition to ACTION-350,
are ACTION-352 and ISSUE-141.

Ed