Editorial Updates: authoritative schema, informative RNG schema section, SHA-1-Collisions reference

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:24:22 -0500
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Editorial update

I updated XML Signature 1.1, XML Encryption 1.1 and XML Security 1.1
Requirements to refer to the new SHA-1-Collisions reference, and
updated this reference to refer to both links as noted in my earlier

I updated XML Signature 1.1, XML Encryption 1.1, Signature Properties,
Generic Hybrid Ciphers per ACTION-493 for ISSUE-165 to add proposed
text on authoritative schema. In the first two I placed the text with
the existing text referencing XML Schema.

I also added a note to all that the RNG schema section is non-
normative to all except Generic Hybrid Ciphers which does not have an
RNG section yet.

Please review the changes.