Pls confirm - text on authoritative schema

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:23:01 -0500
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
I plan to add the text as the last sentence in the following document
sections (to complete ACTION-493  and resolve ISSUE-165):

a) XML  Signature 1.1: Section 1.1 Editorial and Conformance Conventions
b) XML Encryption 1.1: 1.1 Editorial and Conformance Conventions
c) Signature Properties: 4.2 Compliance
d) Generic Hybrid Ciphers: 8 Conformance

[[
The full normative grammar is defined by the XSD schema and the
normative text in this specification. The standalone XSD schema file
is authoritative in case there is any disagreement between it and the
XSD schema portions in this specification.
]]

I believe this is what we agreed on today's call.  Please let me know
of any correction by tomorrow.

Thanks