Editorial Update - XML Signature 1.1

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:36:09 -0500
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Thomas and I have updated the XML Signature 1.1 editors draft to make
the changes noted by Cynthia, as well as removing the reference to
drop NFC corrigendum and updating the XML 1.0 reference.

We still need to add the reference to XML Encryption 1.1 by deciding
where in the text to reference RFC2231.

I've updated the XML Signature 1.1 draft referenced from the
publications page as well as the redlines.