ISSUE-163, standalone XSD and RNG schema needed for Signature Properties

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 09:09:33 -0500
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
New ISSUE, ISSUE-163;  standalone XSD and RNG schema needed for
Signature Properties

We need a stand-alone XSD schema file for Signature Properties and it
needs to be referenced from the specification. I think we also need
RNG schema to be consistent with XML Signature 1.1

This issue needs to be addressed before Last Call, I believe.

Can anyone help out with this one,  either to put together or to review?

Thanks