Editorial Update: XML Signature Properties

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:23:11 -0500
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated the XML Signature Properties editors draft [1] to
incorporate the changes agreed at the 16 February teleconference [2],
to address the Last Call comments from Juan Carlos.  This should close

The changes include an additional sentence at the end of the abstract,
a new paragraph at the end of the introduction, and an informative
reference to XAdES.

I also updated the second paragraph of the introduction since it used
the incorrect tense (would instead of is).

Please review. Juan Carlos, please indicate if this addresses your
concern as agreed. If you do not respond I assume that the Last Call
comment has been resolved.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-properties/Overview.html

[2] original proposal:

change agreed at teleconference: