RE: ACTION-502: Propose new model for RetrievalMethod in 2.0

From: Scott Cantor <cantor.2@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 14:51:12 -0500
To: "'XMLSec WG Public List'" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
I guess I should add that I'm sorry I didn't have time to work on this
before 1.1 last call, but it's a pretty simple risk-free addition if there's
felt to be value in having this fixed for 1.1 in a way that's consistent
with 2.0.

In fact, it could be done as a separate document, obviously, just as any of
the KeyInfo extension material could have been.