Conformance section for XML Signature 2.0

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 01:26:26 +0100
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I have put together a rough outline of a possible approach toward a conformance section for XML Signature 2.0, to discuss tomorrow.

See http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/proposals/xmldsig-core-20-conformance.html#sec-Conformance

The approach is to move section 6.1 (algorithm identifiers and requirements) to the conformance section, separating out the compatibility mode algorithms to  a different subsection.

We should discuss whether in 2.0 mode the SHA-1 algorithms should be disallowed, and only allowed in compatibility mode (or not)

This should complete ACTION-749