Re: Updated Signature 2.0 processing rules

From: Cantor, Scott E. <cantor.2@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 04:23:42 +0000
To: "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, "public-xmlsec@w3.org" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
On 12/13/10 3:46 PM, "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com"
<Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:
>I restructured the processing rules section of XML Signature 2.0 to
>separate 2.0 mode processing from compatibility mode processing.

I think there may need to be some rewording of the text, because at least
one of the 2.0 sections mentions that it's "very similar", meaning it
refers back to the compatibility mode equivalent (which used to come
before it in the document).

I imagine this can wait for the discussion of whether to split the doc,
just wanted to note it.