RE: Draft minutes from 2010-12-07

Frederick, all,

Related to the "... Should we split 1.1 now" comment/suggestion in these minutes:

I would really suggest not, because of where we are in the process - I see no real gain in doing so. 2.0 is a clean slate but we have already been through (are going through) a 2nd last call for 1.1. As an implementer, I would find it easier with a 1.1 that is closer to the current 1.0 revision than a split. Let's not delay this further.

Best,
-- Magnus