Re: ACTION-638: high level reorg suggestions

From: Cantor, Scott E. <cantor.2@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 01:18:08 +0000
To: "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
CC: "public-xmlsec@w3.org" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
>I think we now have a sensible table of contents, with no more changes
>needed, so I think you can go ahead with the other changes you were going
>to work on.

I've added definitions for IncludedXPath, ExcludedXPath, and ByteRange.
The former two reference the XPath profile and have what I thought was the
relevant material from the original text on XPath use.

For ByteRange, I assumed the intent was to use the HTTP spec's Byte Range
syntax, but I didn't see any explicit language on that. I used that for
now.