RE: ACTION-638: high level reorg suggestions

From: Cantor, Scott E. <cantor.2@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 20:41:33 +0000
To: "Cantor, Scott E." <cantor.2@osu.edu>, "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
CC: "public-xmlsec@w3.org" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
> I'm not enthusiastic about taking on another big revamp right this second, so
> if somebody else is willing to take a whack, I would prefer that. In the
> meantime, I'll try and get the TBD sections I left undone checked in tonight,
> and we can divvy up next steps tomorrow morning.

Since it sounds like you're in process of doing some stuff, and since the three TBD sections aren't really that essential to the reorg questions, I'll hold off on this. Just note that the old material referencing the XPath subset draft is intended to be merged into the IncludedXPath/ExcludedXPath definition sections I left as placeholders, rather than standalone text.

The old section with Pratik's XPath text is in there, but commented out.