RE: ACTION-638: high level reorg suggestions

From: Cantor, Scott E. <cantor.2@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 17:09:59 +0000
To: "public-xmlsec@w3.org (public-xmlsec@w3.org)" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Just an update on my edits, I'm doing a large editorial pass over the dsig-2.0 spec while I make these larger changes; there are a lot of inconsistencies and some section numbering that's off, so it's taking a while. I hope to have it done by next week.

As an aside, these hardcoded section numbers in references are obviously a problem for maintenance. Is there some way with this format to reference sections by their ID?