Update to XML Security RELAX NG Schemas draft

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:56:08 +0200
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated the XML Security RELAX NG Schemas draft in anticipation of publishing an updated WD this week.

I have added a change summary to the status section of the document and also removed the acknowledgement section listing Makoto since he is now  a member of the WG and listed as an editor. I have completed pubrules checking on the draft.

The latest draft for publication is here:

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-rngschema/Overview-pub.html

The redline reference from the document is here (but obviously does not include changes to the schema files themselves):

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-rngschema/Overview-pub-diff.html

Note that the publication source is in the xmlsec-rngschema directory.

Please review the document, especially the status section.

Thanks

This should complete ACTION-631