RE: Updated Signature 2.0 with minor edits

From: Scott Cantor <cantor.2@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 17:12:29 -0400
To: "'Pratik Datta'" <pratik.datta@oracle.com>, "'XMLSec WG Public List'" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
> ACTION-615
>
>   I made a new reference [XMLDSIG-XPATH] which points to
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-xmldsig-xpath/  (Note: this location does not
> resolve to anything till we publish it)

I think a bit of rework to 4.4.3.12 is needed. It's mentioining the
IncludedXPath and ExcludedXPath elements, but they don't seem to be formally
defined anywhere in the document like other elements in the schema.

Related to this, I think we may want to "uncomplicate" section 4.4.3 by
moving some of the Reference content material to section 6.7 to fully define
the new Tranform algorithm there.

Also what is the intent of the various expressions Type="...xml" and so
forth. Shouldn't those be explicit URIs?