From: Scott Cantor [mailto:cantor.2@osu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:03 AM
To: public-xmlsec@w3.org
Subject: 1 pass vs 2 pass

I didn't get a clear sense of what the WG consensus is on this, but I raised
this question on the call at the end because it seems like it's pretty
critical in order to evaluate the proposals on XPath.

I think I heard Pratik indicate his working definition for streaming is
2-pass, and I think I understood Meiko's working assumption to be 1-pass. So
shouldn't we agree on one definition?

-- Scott