Re: Comment for the latest Working Draft of Encryption 1.1

I strongly support the idea of a limited set of MANDATORY algorithms
but I would not feel too awkward about having an appendix with
(non-normative) extension objects that could contain Camellia.

It is not perfect but it is a least best better than nothing and
for an implementer it gives about the same results :-)
(I'm an implementer...)

Anders
http://webpki.org/auth-token-4-the-cloud.html