Re: XML Signature 2.0 and Canonical XML 2.0 review?

From: Ed Simon <edsimon@xmlsec.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 14:34:33 -0400
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Cc: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
I guess most of my time has been focused on reviewing the <Selection>
transform aspect and not the document as a whole in which I note the
following typos in XML Signature 2.0:

1) The name of my affiliation should be "XMLsec", not "xmlsec";

2) In section 2.2, in the example, the opening and closing <Reference>
tags have a quotation mark before the closing angle bracket;

3) The title of section 2.3 has a missing closing bracket.

For Canonicalization 2.0, I'm very comfortable sending this out but
would like to see more examples, not just pseudo-code, in the next
draft.

Ed