Re: New approach for editing documents for consideration

I find xmlspec very useful, especially when used inside Altova XML Spy.
(Altova provides a free license to W3C members for spec work)
In XML spy you can make changes in the source tab, and immediately see
the results in the browser tab - there is no need to run a makefile.
XMLSpy transparently runs the xmlspec.xsl when you change from the
source tab to browser tab. XMLSpy also continuously validates your xml
against the schema as you type.

Running the makefile produces slightly different html, apart from the
xmlspec.xsl, it also runs a fix-style.xsl, which does slight fix ups. I
run this makefile at the end just before checking in. If we can combine
this xmlspec.xsl with fix-style.xsl, we can take out this makefile
requirement.

Pratik