XML Signature 2.0 presentation

From: <pratik.datta@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:35:32 -0700
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
I have created a presentation to talk about XML Signature 2.0, what are
the main goals behind it.

Unlike the spec and the requirements doc, this document does not assume
that one is familiar with the details of XML signature. I.e.it is
intended for a technical audience who use signatures, but are not very
familiar with the inner workings. Think of all those people whom you had
to explain that canonicalization does not remove whitespace.

I would like the WG to review it and then host it.

Pratik