Re: CORRECTION: Review xml signature 1.1 explain document and errata Action-397 - Completed

From: Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:36:08 -0400
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, "public-xmlsec@w3.org" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
To: "ext Edgar, Gerald" <gerald.edgar@boeing.com>
Thanks Gerald

Are you also able to please review the explanation document for
Signature 1.1 against Signature 1.1 changes, and see if we missed any
changes that need to be documented in the explanation document? (this
is what I thought the original action was, but what you did is helpful
as well).

I just updated the redline against 2nd edition for signature (I
believe the XML Encryption redline is still up to date)