XPath profile joint discussion and preparation

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:31:07 -0400
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
I have confirmed a joint session with the WS-RA working group [1] for
TPAC, during our XPath Streaming agenda item [2] 14:00 - 15:00,
Thursday, 5 November. Members of WS-RA  will join us in our meeting
room and also on our bridge.

Please prepare by reviewing the following:

1. WS-Fragment Editors' draft

2. "Subset of XPath for Performance", XML Signature 2.0 FPWD
(editors draft does not contain all the text, FPWD does)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/ra/