Introduction: Aldrin D'Souza

From: <aldrin.dsouza@rsa.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 12:08:19 -0400
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

I'm Aldrin John D'Souza and I work with the RSA Engineering team in Bangalore (India). I've been involved in the development of our access control and security event management products. This is my first participation in a standards organization and I'm thrilled to be a part of XML Security WG. I am interested in the addition to XML Encryption (initially proposed by Magnus Nyström) that comes out of our PKCS#5 XML work and the IETF KEYPROV work.

thanks,
--
ajd.