RE: ACTION-434: Propose "final" disposition of Referencing syntax

From: Scott Cantor <cantor.2@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:06:48 -0500
To: "'XMLSec WG'" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Forgot to add, if this comment-node stuff is news to anybody, the relevant
text in 1.1 is in 4.3.3.2 and 4.3.3.3.

I can tell you externally-speaking that this is not well-understood because
the signing profile used by SAML inadvertently precludes signing of comments
even while not disallowing use of the WithComments c14n variants, which turn
out to be irrelevant as a result.

Perfectly possible I'm the only one tripped up by this weirdness, but being
that I took the action to suggest the new syntax...