Re: ACTION-248: RFC strawman for additional algorithms

Hi Thomas,

taking a closer look at RFC4051 there seems to be an error in the
reference updated from PKCS 1.5 to PKCS 2.1.

It seem that section 2.3.1 erroneously references RSA-PSS instead of
normal RSA:

right old ref.: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2437#section-8.1.1
wrong new ref.: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3447#section-8.1.1
right new ref.: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3447#section-8.2.1

Thoughts?

best regards
Konrad

--
Konrad Lanz, IAIK/SIC - Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 16a, 8010 Graz, Austria

Downlaod certificate chain (including the EuroPKI root certificate):
http://ca.iaik.tugraz.at/capso/certs.jsp