Plans for an updated excl c14n?

From: Scott Cantor <cantor.2@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:25:04 -0400
To: "'XMLSec WG Public List'" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
I was pointed to an errata list[1] for the original excl c14n spec by
somebody that was trying to schema-validate and found that there's an error
in the schema for the InclusiveNamespaces extension[2].

Are we planning to update/incorporate this at all in the 1.1 spec
deliverable?

Just wondering what I should tell my users. For the time being, I just
suggested leaving the schema out so the lax validation would skip it.

-- Scott

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/07/xml-exc-c14n-errata
[2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2002OctDec/0037.html