Draft for 2.0 specs

From: <pratik.datta@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:18:13 -0700
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
I am figuring out the format for writing the initial draft of the 2.0 specs.

As we had discussed in F2F, the whole 2.0 transform mechanism will
plugin as a new transform. So all the 1.x transforms will still be
supported.  But I am thinking of producing a new XML Signature 2.0
draft, which only includes this new transform, and not include any of
the 1.x transforms, rather the 2.0 draft will just point to relevant
sections of 1.x. This way if we decide to update any of the transforms
for 1.1, we don't have to change in two places.

I will also be writing up a draft of XML Canonicalization 2.0.  I am
planning to use xmlspec format for both these drafts.

Pratik