Draft for additional XML Signature 2nd Edition errata item

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:14:39 -0400
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Attached is an edit of the errata for XML Signature, Second Edition,
to add E02. This is the errata discussed at the F2F to remove from
Section 9 the RDF and examples. For second edition I propose we retain
the schema and DTD material in this section.

Please review so we can decide to accept this at tomorrow's call.

This should complete ACTION-309