XML Signature 1.1 editors draft revision for section 9 (schema only)

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 17:58:21 -0400
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
I have revised the editors draft of XML SIgnature 1.1 to update
section 9 to only contain schema information, removing RDF and example
material, as agreed at the F2F. This should complete ACTION-308. I
updated the explain.html document accordingly.

We still need to update the errata from Second Edition correspondingly
( ACTION-309 ).