ACTION-336: Reference update for XML Signature

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:30:19 +0200
To: "public-xmlsec@w3.org Public List" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
I've spent some time updating the XML Signature references, based on
Cynthia's work. (Thanks a lot for that!)

References that I think are informational (which Cynthia had as
normative):

- DOM
- RFC 4086 (randomness requirements)
- RFC 4949 (Internet Security Glossary)
- SOAP (therefore, no need to update that one beyond SOAP 1.1, which
an example refers to)
- XML Signature 2002 (this reference is specific to the previous
Recommendation, hence no update needed)

References that I think are normative (which Cynthia had as
informative):

- URN
- URN-OID
- X509v3
- XML Media Types
- XPointer element() scheme
- XPointer Framework
- XSLT 1.0

References that should not be updated:

- SOAP
- XML Signature 2002
- RFC 4055 seems to augment, but not supersede RFC 3279
- XPath 1.0
- XSL 1.0
- XSLT 1.0

References that can be dropped: