Minor update/name change of Key Encapsulation doc

From: Magnus Nyström <magnus@rsa.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 01:00:04 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)
To: public-xmlsec@w3.org
As we discussed on the call yesterday, this is really Generic Hybrid
Ciphers and not Key Encapsulation (although Key Encapsulation is an
important part of it). Hence I have made a few changes in this regard -
the namespace is now "gh" rather than "kem" and the URIs for algorithms
end with "xmlsec-gh#" rather than "xmlsec-kem".

-- Magnus