Superseding the Derived Keys document (ACTION-333)

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:41:38 +0200
To: Magnus Nyström <magnus@rsa.com>
Cc: "public-xmlsec@w3.org Public List" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Magnus,

here's the document that should take the place of the derived keys
working draft when we publish on 23 July:

   http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/derived-key/superseded.html

It keeps some of the meta information and the abstract, and then says
the following in the Status of this Document section:

> Status of this Document
>
> This document has been superseded.
>
> The information in this document was incorporated into the XML
> Encryption Syntax and Processing Version 1.1 Working Draft published
> 23 July 2009. The latest version of XML Encryption 1.1 is available
> at http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlenc-core1/.
>
> A list of current W3C Recommendations and other technical documents
> can be found at http://www.w3.org/TR/.

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>