additional XML Encryption reference updates

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 10:23:55 -0400
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
I made additional updates to XML Encryption 1.1 references based on
review by Cynthia:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jul/0018.html

I made all the changes as proposed, except for the following:

(1) I removed the old XML Signature reference, retaining only
reference for Signature 1.1, naming it XML-DSIG. I assume it makes
more sense for XML Encryption 1.1 to reference Signature 1.1, let me
know if this is a problem.

(2) Used http links for RFCs, not ftp links

(3) Did not add RFC 5335 as update to MIME (list in addition), since
it is an experimental RFC.

Please review the XML Encryption 1.1 references for correctness. I
also update explain.html and the redline:

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlenc-core-11/Overview_diff.htm#sec-References-Normative

This should conclude ACTION-328

Thanks