Updated XML Encryption 1.1 draft references

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:42:46 -0400
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated the XML Encryption 1.1 editors draft, redline and
explain document [1] for changes related to  the reference changes
agreed today, including split of normative and informative references
and RFC updates:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jun/0043.html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jul/0014.html

This should close ACTION-328.

I also corrected various validation errors.

I did not update the section references to RFC 3447 , can someone help
with reviewing those?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Jun/0047.html

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/PublicationStatus