namespace conflation in the ECKeyValue definitions

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:20:35 +0100
To: XML Security Working Group WG <public-xmlsec@w3.org>

Looking at the schema definition for ECKeyValue, we seem to assume
that ECParametersType is defined in the /2000/09/xmldsig# namespace.
Shouldn't the schema snippet be using the /2009/xmldsig11 namespace,
both for its elements and for the types?

   http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview.htm#sec-ECKeyValue

Related to that, I'm right now looking into cleaning up the material
on namespaces and entities in section 1.3.  We'll probably also need
to consider some of the stuff in section 4, where namespaces and
entities used throughout the schema are defined.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>