Proposed clarification to base64 transform

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:18:17 +0100
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>

The base64 transform in XML Signature is specified in a mildly
ambiguous way:  The second paragraph of the specification [1] first
claims that an octet-stream is needed as input, but then goes on to
specify how a node-set is serialized for this specific transform.

I propose the following text instead of the current beginning of the
second paragraph at [1]:

1. http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/#sec-Base-64
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>