Re: Algorithms draft created

Kelvin

Thanks for updating the algorithms draft. I have a few review comments:

- Per Phill re may want to rename section 3 MAC

- The last two entries in the table in section 5 seem duplicates,
AES-192 (CBC mode)

- Sections 5 & 6 seem to be duplicated.

- Section 9 needs to be retitled, Symmetric Key Wrap Algorithm URIs

- Per Sean section 11 needs exclusive canonicalization added

Much thanks for the quick update.