Issues were merged in ISSUE-61, ISSUE-63

From: Konrad Lanz <Konrad.Lanz@iaik.tugraz.at>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 21:34:43 +0100
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
CC: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Dear Frederick and all,

* It seems some connections/comments could be added to ISSUE-61

ACTION-13 and ISSUE-18 seem closely related.

ISSUE-18 has been merged into ISSUE-61 so the comments in ACTION-13 give
answers to ISSUE-18.

This should help you with AGENDA building for ACTION-13.

- The "Related notes" in http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/actions/13
also apply XMLDSIG 1.1, shall I create an ISSUE with that target?
- Please let me know if the comments in ACTION-13 are not sufficiently
understandable from the "Related notes" *before* the next call.

Konrad Lanz, IAIK/SIC - Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 16a, 8010 Graz, Austria
Tel: +43 316 873 5547
Fax: +43 316 873 5520

Downlaod certificate chain (including the EuroPKI root certificate):