Updated XML Signature 1.1

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 17:29:19 -0500
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>

I updated XML Signature 1.1 [1], and produced  a new redline [2]. If
the document date is not 3 February, please remember to refresh.

(1) Completed ACTION-197
Add first paragraph from Scott's RetrievalMethod proposal to section
4.4.3

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview_diff.htm#sec-RetrievalMethod

Included minor change to Scott's proposal, replaced "The implication
of these requirements is that when referencing" with "Note that when
referencing" since it was not clear what "these requirements" referred
to.

(2) Completed ACTION-198

Add exc c14n to 6.1 of XML Sig 1.1

Two changes,
added in 6.1 to recommended canonicalization algorithms
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview_diff.htm#sec-AlgID

Added related new section 6.5.3 and included in table of contents:
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview_diff.htm#sec-ExcC14N10

(3) Completed ACTION-199

Make changes to examples for 1.1

Updated signature alg in 2.1 to rsa-sha25.
Updated digest in all examples to sha256 (in 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3)

---

I've moved the corresponding actions to pending review. Please review
the changes.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview.htm

[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview_diff.htm