Re: ACTION -169: Update draft - Transform Note

Here is a list of changes that I made

Changes that we had not discussed, or just alluded to.
---------------
1) Added details about the "sign what is seen" requirement. i.e. the
requirement to convert the xml to a html using XSLT and decrypt transform
  a)  Section 2 bullet 4
  b) Added a new <Transforms> element in between <Selection> and
<Canonicalization>
  c) section 4.3

2) Clarified the requirements in section 3 - there are 4 bullets, and
each is expanded out
  in detail in section 3.1 (determine what is signed), 3.2
(performance), 3.3 (security) and 3.4 (canonicalization)
Section 3.1.1.  and 3.1.2 is new material - talks about problems in
determining what is signed
Section 3.2.1 and 3.2.3 are also new - talks about performance problems.
Section 3.3 is also new - security- it is basically all the DoS problems
listed in the best requirements doc. the requirement is to solve them

3) Removed Section 4, as that was overlapping with requirements and
design.  Problems in old spec is now part of requirements.

4) Added some more properties to Section 4.4 canonicalization
 serialization="EXI/XML" , sortAttributes="true/false",
preserverPrefixes="true/false"

Changes that were discussed
-------------
1) added me as an Author
2) incorporated both of Frederick's emails
3) incorporated introductory text from Scott
4) incorporated , no entity expansion in C14N from Brad
5) Section 3.4 is canonicalization - it has been removed from the
requirements document, and placed here
    It split up into 3.4.1 historical requirements, and 3.4.2 : modified
requirements. Modified requiremens is what we discussed in F2F

6) Split up the deisgn into a section by element
  4.2 <Selection>  4.3 <Transforms>  4.4 <Canonicalization>