Re: Updated XML Signature 1.1 editors draft for MgmtData, updated 2nd edition redline

How about this Proposal:

Replace "Use of the MgmtData element is deprecated."

  with

"Support of the MgmtData element in implementations is optional. The
element SHOULD NOT be used.
Interoperable use of MgmtData is not defined - interoperable
alternatives are described in the next section. "