Re: Updated XML Signature 1.1 editors draft for MgmtData, updated 2nd edition redline

I think we should define what the term "deprecated" means. How should
implementations treat MgmtData? Should they ignore it, or treat it as an
error? Or is it optional for implementations to support it? If not
clear, this could be interpreted by implementations differently.

BTW, I'm not aware of any usage of MgmtData, so this is more a question
as to what deprecated means.

Thanks,
Sean