XMLSec WG Introduction

From: Martin, Cynthia E. <cemartin@mitre.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 19:23:10 -0400
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, "Martin, Cynthia E." <cemartin@mitre.org>, "Miller, Rob" <RDMILLER@mitre.org>
Good Evening,

I have been asked to introduce myself as a new member of this mailing list.

I work for MITRE supporting various DoD customers.  I have developed and coordinated IETF standards for the DoD and have been asked to review Cross Domain Solution related standards, specifically XML security.  I am interested in the status and incorporation of Suite B, FIPS compliant requirements, and IETF security requirements.

Regards, Cynthia Martin/MITRE