Agree to publish Signature Properties specification

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:43:32 -0400
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
On the WG call next Tuesday, 28 April, I will ask the Working Group to
agree to publish the XML Signature Properties specification.

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-properties/Overview.html

We have already published a First Public Working Draft, but now we
have enough changes that I believe warrant publishing an update.

This is important since the Widget Signature specification is going to
last call and has a dependency on the material in Signature Properties.

If you have any concern, please indicate this week.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG