Re: Namespace prefix undeclaring not being added to Namespace 1.0

Paul

We discussed this general issue on our last call and reached the
conclusion that we would not need to consider this functionality at
this time, based on our previous coordination discussions on this topic.

We do not expect this XML Core decision to cause great concern. Thanks
for the update on the status.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG