Fwd: Widgets 1.0 Digital Signature Draft Published

From: Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:10:44 -0400
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, public-xmlsec@w3.org
Frederick, XML Security WG - just a reminder we would appreciate your
comments on the latest Widgets 1.0: Digital Signatures WD as soon as
possible and by April 14 at the latest:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-widgets-digsig-20090331/

Please note our accelerated publication plans are available in [1]
and some rationale for this new plan can be found in [2].

-Regards, Art Barstow
Co-Chair of Web Applications WG

[1] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJun/
0005.html>