RE: Agenda: Distributed Meeting 2009-04-07

From: Scott Cantor <cantor.2@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 14:03:14 -0400
To: "'Frederick Hirsch'" <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, "'XMLSec WG Public List'" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Frederick Hirsch wrote on 2009-04-05:
> 3a) DER EncodedKeyValue proposal, ACTION-243 (Scott)

Couple of minor discussion points under this bullet:

I took the liberty of adding an Id attribute to the ECKeyValue child that
was added earlier, because anything that's supposed to be directly
addressable with RetrievalMethod (anything with a KeyInfo Type URI) should
have one going forward.

I also wasn't sure what the correct base URL for new KeyInfo Type
identifiers should be, so I left the value for DEREncodedKeyValue TBD.

I'll make any necessary further edits once I know what to do.

-- Scott