ACTION-27 Pending

From: Miller, Rob <RDMILLER@mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:07:17 -0400
To: "XMLSec WG XMLSec W3C" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
I contacted several different organizations within NSA responsible for SOA
and XML Security (including crypto hardware and Suite B) and they all
thought that involvement in the XMLSEC WG would be a good thing.
Unfortunately, they do not have any resources that they can dedicate to WG
activities on a regular basis. They suggested using me as a conduit for any
questions or items that the WG would like comments on and on a case by case
basis they may be able to provide written comments or a subject matter
expert for a limited time.  If it is acceptable, I would like to provide
them with the latest version of the best practices document for review and

Rob Miller

Robert D. Miller, CISSP, CISA, PMP
The MITRE Corporation
Lead Infosec Engineer