ACTION-27 Pending

From: Miller, Rob <RDMILLER@mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:07:17 -0400
To: "XMLSec WG XMLSec W3C" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
I contacted several different organizations within NSA responsible for SOA
and XML Security (including crypto hardware and Suite B) and they all
thought that involvement in the XMLSEC WG would be a good thing.
Unfortunately, they do not have any resources that they can dedicate to WG
activities on a regular basis. They suggested using me as a conduit for any
questions or items that the WG would like comments on and on a case by case
basis they may be able to provide written comments or a subject matter
expert for a limited time.  If it is acceptable, I would like to provide
them with the latest version of the best practices document for review and
comment.

Regards,
Rob Miller

Robert D. Miller, CISSP, CISA, PMP